No conflict of interest was declared.
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 560–570, May 2007
How to Cite
Paulose-Ram, R., Safran, M. A., Jonas, B. S., Gu, Q. and Orwig, D. (2007), Trends in psychotropic medication use among U.S. adults. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 560–570. doi: 10.1002/pds.1367
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.