Vincent Lo Re III is an Instructor in Epidemiology, Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
The role of academia and the research community in assisting the food and drug administration to ensure U.S. drug safety†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 818–825, July 2007
How to Cite
Re, V. L. and Strom, B. L. (2007), The role of academia and the research community in assisting the food and drug administration to ensure U.S. drug safety. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 818–825. doi: 10.1002/pds.1398
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Academic Centers Play a Vital Role in the Study of Drug Safety and Effectiveness, Clinical Therapeutics, 2013, 35, 4, 380, , ,
- 2A Prospective, Multinational Pharmacoepidemiological Study of Clinical Conversion to Sirolimus Immunosuppression after Renal Transplantation, Journal of Transplantation, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , , , , ,
- 3Pharmacovigilance Activities in 55 Low- and Middle-Income Countries, Drug Safety, 2010, 33, 8, 689, , , ,
- 4Disseminating clinical trial results in critical care, Critical Care Medicine, 2009, 37, Supplement, S147,
- 5Prospective Observational Study of Sirolimus as Primary Immunosuppression After Renal Transplantation, Transplantation, 2009, 88, 8, 1010, , , , , , , , , ,