Abstract has been published as: Richardson J, Holdcroft A, Results of forty years yellow card reporting for commonly used perioperative analgesic drugs. Br J Anaesth 2006; 96: 276P.
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 687–694, June 2007
How to Cite
Richardson, J. and Holdcroft, A. (2007), Results of forty years Yellow Card reporting for commonly used perioperative analgesic drugs. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 687–694. doi: 10.1002/pds.1403
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.