Changing GPs' prescription patterns through guidelines and feedback. Intervention study†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 695–704, June 2007
How to Cite
Schaefer, K., Hansen, A. O., Maerkedahl, H., Rehfeld, C., Birk, H. O. and Henriksen, L. O. (2007), Changing GPs' prescription patterns through guidelines and feedback. Intervention study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 695–704. doi: 10.1002/pds.1404
C.R. is a partner in the company, Rehfeld Partners A/S, which developed and sold the software used in the study of Roskilde County. No other potential conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.