Risk of myocardial infarction associated with selective COX-2 inhibitors: Meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 762–772, July 2007
How to Cite
Chen, L.-C. and Ashcroft, D. M. (2007), Risk of myocardial infarction associated with selective COX-2 inhibitors: Meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 762–772. doi: 10.1002/pds.1409
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.