This study was financially supported and produced in collaboration with Arzneimittelwerk Dresden (AWD), Germany
Correlates of low-dosage treatment with antidepressants by psychiatrists and general practitioners†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 675–680, June 2007
How to Cite
Schotte, K. and Linden, M. (2007), Correlates of low-dosage treatment with antidepressants by psychiatrists and general practitioners. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 675–680. doi: 10.1002/pds.1410
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.