This paper contains potential study interpretation and financial conflicts of interest.
The European sertindole safety and exposure survey: a follow-up study of 8600 patients†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 804–811, July 2007
How to Cite
Peuskens, J., Moore, N., Azorin, J.-M., Toumi, M. and Cochran, J. (2007), The European sertindole safety and exposure survey: a follow-up study of 8600 patients. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 804–811. doi: 10.1002/pds.1425
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2006
- H. Lundbeck A/S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.