No conflict of interest was declared.
‘Why me?’ versus ‘why now?’—differences between operational hypotheses in case-control versus case-crossover studies†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 850–853, August 2007
How to Cite
Maclure, M. (2007), ‘Why me?’ versus ‘why now?’—differences between operational hypotheses in case-control versus case-crossover studies. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 850–853. doi: 10.1002/pds.1438
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.