Coronary heart disease outcomes in patients receiving antidiabetic agents
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 711–725, July 2007
How to Cite
McAfee, A. T., Koro, C., Landon, J., Ziyadeh, N. and Walker, A. M. (2007), Coronary heart disease outcomes in patients receiving antidiabetic agents. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 711–725. doi: 10.1002/pds.1443
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- i3 Drug Safety and GlaxoSmithKline
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.