No Conflict of interest was declared.
Sibutramine usage in New Zealand: an analysis of prescription data by the Intensive Medicines Monitoring Programme†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1217–1226, November 2007
How to Cite
Hill, G. R., Ashton, J. and Harrison-Woolrych, M. (2007), Sibutramine usage in New Zealand: an analysis of prescription data by the Intensive Medicines Monitoring Programme. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 1217–1226. doi: 10.1002/pds.1447
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.