The sponsor of this project, who had provided funding as it was one of their products being studied, had the right of commenting but the author had the right to accept or reject their comments.
Paroxetine in the first trimester and the prevalence of congenital malformations†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1075–1085, October 2007
How to Cite
Cole, J. A., Ephross, S. A., Cosmatos, I. S. and Walker, A. M. (2007), Paroxetine in the first trimester and the prevalence of congenital malformations. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 1075–1085. doi: 10.1002/pds.1463
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.