No conflict of interest was declared.
Population-based drug-related anaphylaxis in children and adolescents captured by South Carolina Emergency Room Hospital Discharge Database (SCERHDD) (2000–2002)†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1255–1267, December 2007
How to Cite
West, S. L., D'Aloisio, A. A., Ringel-Kulka, T., Waller, A. E. and Clayton Bordley, W. (2007), Population-based drug-related anaphylaxis in children and adolescents captured by South Carolina Emergency Room Hospital Discharge Database (SCERHDD) (2000–2002). Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 16: 1255–1267. doi: 10.1002/pds.1502
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.