All authors have potential study interpretation and financial conflicts relating to this article.
Large-scale stopping and switching treatment with COX-2 inhibitors after the rofecoxib withdrawal†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 9–19, January 2008
How to Cite
Sukel, M. P. P., van der Linden, M. W., Chen, C., Erkens, J. A. and Herings, R. M. C. (2008), Large-scale stopping and switching treatment with COX-2 inhibitors after the rofecoxib withdrawal. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 9–19. doi: 10.1002/pds.1508
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
- Pfizer Inc., New York, United States. Grant Number: PG007623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.