Disclaimer: The funding agency, Pfizer, had no role in the conduct of the study, collection of data, data management, and analysis. Pfizer employees did review and comment on the study design, interpretation of data and the final manuscript.
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 20–26, January 2008
How to Cite
Roumie, C. L., Mitchel, E., Gideon, P. S., Varas-Lorenzo, C., Castellsague, J. and Griffin, M. R. (2008), Validation of ICD-9 codes with a high positive predictive value for incident strokes resulting in hospitalization using Medicaid health data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 20–26. doi: 10.1002/pds.1518
Christianne L. Roumie had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity and the analysis of data.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.