Potential conflict of interest: Dr Hernandez-Diaz reports having served on a drug safety monitoring board for Novartis and a Study Advisory Board for Serono. Dr Ray reports having received grant support from Pfizer Incorporated.
Positive predictive value of computerized records for major congenital malformations†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 455–460, May 2008
How to Cite
Cooper, W. O., Hernandez-Diaz, S., Gideon, P., Dyer, S. M., Hall, K., Dudley, J., Cevasco, M., Thompson, A. B. and Ray, W. A. (2008), Positive predictive value of computerized records for major congenital malformations. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 455–460. doi: 10.1002/pds.1534
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2007
- Food and Drug Administration. Grant Number: FDA 223-02-3003
- the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics. Grant Number: HS1-0384
- S. H. D.. Grant Number: R01 HD046595
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!