Conflict of interest was declared—Initially, the network for the surveillance of blood dyscrasias was part of the International Agranulocytosis and Aplastic Anemia Study (IAAAS), which was carried out between 1980 and 1986 and was funded by Hoechst AG (Frankfurt). From 1987 to 2000 the network did not receive any external financial support, except personnel by the public health provider organisation Institut Català de la Salut and partial funding by the Spanish Medicines Agency (Agencia Española del Medicamento y Productos Sanitarios, AEMPS). Since January 2001, our institute receives partial funding from Institut Català de la Salut, the AEMPS and from Sanofi-Aventis and Boehringer Ingelheim. Data analysis and interpretation, and the preparation of the present manuscript have been independent from all the sponsors.
Use of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) and outcome in patients with non-chemotherapy agranulocytosis†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 224–228, March 2008
How to Cite
Ibáñez, L., Sabaté, M., Ballarín, E., Puig, R., Vidal, X. and Laporte, J.-R. (2008), Use of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) and outcome in patients with non-chemotherapy agranulocytosis. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 224–228. doi: 10.1002/pds.1542
Julià A (Service of Hematology, Hospital Vall d'Hebron, Barcelona), Brunet S, Ayats R (Service of Hematology, Hospital St Pau, Barcelona), Besses C, Pérez Vila E (Service of Hematology and Laboratory of Cytology Hospital del Mar, Barcelona), Bosch A (LRC SA and Service of Hematology, Hospital de Mataró), Domingo A, Alonso E, de la Banda E (Service of Hematology HPPE Bellvitge), Estella J, Toll T (Service of Hematology Hospital Sant Joan de Déu, Esplugues), García M (Service of Hematology.Laboratory, Hospital de Terrassa), López R (Service of Hematology. Laboratory, Hospital de Granollers), Millà F, Navarro T (Service of Hematology, HUGTIP Badalona), Nomdedeu B, Esteve J (Service of Hematology, Hospital Clínic i Provincial, Barcelona), Olivé T (Service of Hematology, Hospital Infantil Vall d'Hebron Barcelona), Peris J (Service of Hematology. Laboratory, Hospital Municipal, Badalona), Pineda A (Service of Hematology. Laboratory, Hospital de Barcelona), Roig I, Soler A (Service of Hematology. Laboratory, CS Parc Taulí, Sabadell), Soto R, de Diego I (Service of Hematology, Hospital Mútua, Terrassa).
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.