No conflict of interest was declared.
Antibiotic use in five children's hospitals during 2002–2006: the impact of antibiotic guidelines issued by the Chinese Ministry of Health†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 306–311, March 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Shen, X., Wang, Y., Chen, Y., Huang, M., Zeng, Q., Wei, J., Lu, Q., Wang, G., Deng, L., Wang, X., Yao, K., Yu, S. and Yang, Y. (2008), Antibiotic use in five children's hospitals during 2002–2006: the impact of antibiotic guidelines issued by the Chinese Ministry of Health. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 306–311. doi: 10.1002/pds.1544
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology of P.R. China. Grant Number: 2004BA720A09-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.