No conflict of interest was declared.
Letter to the Editor
Did thirst-blockers contribute to the exorbitant number of fatalities during the French 2003 heat wave?†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 312–313, March 2008
How to Cite
Sommet, A., Bagheri, H., Lapeyre-Mestre, M. and Montastruc, J.-L. (2008), Did thirst-blockers contribute to the exorbitant number of fatalities during the French 2003 heat wave?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 312–313. doi: 10.1002/pds.1548
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.