No conflict of interest was declared.
Population-based study of the effectiveness of bone-specific drugs in reducing the risk of osteoporotic fracture†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 248–259, March 2008
How to Cite
Perreault, S., Dragomir, A., Blais, L., Moride, Y., Rossignol, M., Ste-Marie, L.-G. and Fernandès, J. C. (2008), Population-based study of the effectiveness of bone-specific drugs in reducing the risk of osteoporotic fracture. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 248–259. doi: 10.1002/pds.1551
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!