No conflict of interest was declared.
Maternal use of selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 801–806, August 2008
How to Cite
Källén, B. and Olausson, P. O. (2008), Maternal use of selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors and persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 801–806. doi: 10.1002/pds.1570
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.