MAW and SJ are employees of AstraZeneca R&D, Mölndal, Sweden (AstraZeneca manufacture rosuvastatin). LAGR and EMG are employed by CEIFE, which has received research grants from AstraZeneca.
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 943–952, October 2008
How to Cite
García-Rodríguez, L. A., Massó-González, E. L., Wallander, M.-A. and Johansson, S. (2008), The safety of rosuvastatin in comparison with other statins in over 100 000 statin users in UK primary care. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 943–952. doi: 10.1002/pds.1603
This study is based in part on data from the Full Feature General Practice Research Database obtained under licence from the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. However, the interpretation and conclusions contained in this study are those of the authors alone.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.