None of the authors have conflicts of interest to disclose.
Computerized definitions showed high positive predictive values for identifying hospitalizations for congestive heart failure and selected infections in Medicaid enrollees with rheumatoid arthritis†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 890–895, September 2008
How to Cite
Grijalva, C. G., Chung, C. P., Stein, C. M., Gideon, P. S., Dyer, S. M., Mitchel, E. F. and Griffin, M. R. (2008), Computerized definitions showed high positive predictive values for identifying hospitalizations for congestive heart failure and selected infections in Medicaid enrollees with rheumatoid arthritis. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 890–895. doi: 10.1002/pds.1625
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2008
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: 290200500421
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: 290200500421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.