The authors have no conflicts of interest to report. This material has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Human subjects review was not required for this work.
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 997–1005, October 2008
How to Cite
Paulozzi, L. J. and Xi, Y. (2008), Recent changes in drug poisoning mortality in the United States by urban–rural status and by drug type. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 997–1005. doi: 10.1002/pds.1626
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.