DJM and OH report no potential conflicts of interest. BLS is currently involved in a sponsored research agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical through the Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania. They manufacture pioglitazone. The primary outcome of that study and those reported here are not the same.
Association between serious ischemic cardiac outcomes and medications used to treat diabetes†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 753–759, August 2008
How to Cite
Margolis, D. J., Hoffstad, O. and Strom, B. L. (2008), Association between serious ischemic cardiac outcomes and medications used to treat diabetes. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 753–759. doi: 10.1002/pds.1630
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
- National Center For Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1RR024134, K24AR2212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.