Hospitalization for peptic ulcer and bleeding in users of selective COX-2 inhibitors and nonselective NSAIDs with special reference to celecoxib†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 982–988, October 2008
How to Cite
Patterson, M. K., Castellsague, J. and Walker, A. M. (2008), Hospitalization for peptic ulcer and bleeding in users of selective COX-2 inhibitors and nonselective NSAIDs with special reference to celecoxib. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 982–988. doi: 10.1002/pds.1639
This work was performed under a research contract between Pfizer, Inc and Ingenix, Inc. During the period of the study, JC was an employee of Pfizer and MKP and AMW were employees of i3 Drug Safety, a unit of Ingenix, which is part of United Health Group. Ingenix has at one time or another had research contracts with all major pharmaceutical companies. United Health Group is a purchaser of all the products mentioned in this report, and pays for medical services for its subscribers.
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.