NAVIPPRO™ and one of its components, ASI-MV® Connect are products that are wholly owned by Inflexxion, Inc. Authors Butler, Budman, and Katz are shareholders in Inflexxion, Inc. Authors Licari, Cassidy, Lioy, and Dickinson are employees of Inflexxion. Authors Brownstein, Benneyan, and Green are consultants to Inflexxion. Products of the industry sponsors are monitored by the NAVIPPRO™ system. No authors are employees of the industry sponsors. .
National addictions vigilance intervention and prevention program (NAVIPPRO™): a real-time, product-specific, public health surveillance system for monitoring prescription drug abuse†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1142–1154, December 2008
How to Cite
Butler, S. F., Budman, S. H., Licari, A., Cassidy, T. A., Lioy, K., Dickinson, J., Brownstein, J. S., Benneyan, J. C., Green, T. C. and Katz, N. (2008), National addictions vigilance intervention and prevention program (NAVIPPRO™): a real-time, product-specific, public health surveillance system for monitoring prescription drug abuse. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 1142–1154. doi: 10.1002/pds.1659
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.