The authors have no conflict of interest.
Determining the predictive value of Read/OXMIS codes to identify incident acute myocardial infarction in the General Practice Research Database†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1197–1201, December 2008
How to Cite
Hammad, T. A., McAdams, M. A., Feight, A., Iyasu, S. and Dal Pan, G. J. (2008), Determining the predictive value of Read/OXMIS codes to identify incident acute myocardial infarction in the General Practice Research Database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 1197–1201. doi: 10.1002/pds.1672
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2008
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research at the US Food and Drug Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.