Conflict of interest was declared.
A distributed research network model for post-marketing safety studies: the Meningococcal Vaccine Study†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1226–1234, December 2008
How to Cite
Velentgas, P., Bohn, R. L., Brown, J. S., Chan, K. A., Gladowski, P., Holick, C. N., Kramer, J. M., Nakasato, C., Spettell, C. M., Walker, A. M., Zhang, F. and Platt, R. (2008), A distributed research network model for post-marketing safety studies: the Meningococcal Vaccine Study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 17: 1226–1234. doi: 10.1002/pds.1675
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.