Dr Samy Suissa is the recipient of a Distinguished Investigator Award from CIHR.
Traditional versus marginal structural models to estimate the effectiveness of β-blocker use on mortality after myocardial infarction†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2009
How to Cite
Delaney, J. A. C., Daskalopoulou MD, PhD, S. S. and Suissa, S. (2009), Traditional versus marginal structural models to estimate the effectiveness of β-blocker use on mortality after myocardial infarction. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/pds.1676
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Association Between the Commercial Characteristics of Psychotropic Drugs and Their Off-label Use, Medical Care, 2012, 50, 11, 940, , ,
- 4Comparing marginal structural models to standard methods for estimating treatment effects of antihypertensive combination therapy, BMC Medical Research Methodology, 2012, 12, 1, 119, , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- 7Clinical Prescribing (and Off-Label Use) in a Second-Best World, Medical Care, 2010, 48, 4, 285,