Dr Samy Suissa is the recipient of a Distinguished Investigator Award from CIHR.
Traditional versus marginal structural models to estimate the effectiveness of β-blocker use on mortality after myocardial infarction†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–6, January 2009
How to Cite
Delaney, J. A. C., Daskalopoulou MD, PhD, S. S. and Suissa, S. (2009), Traditional versus marginal structural models to estimate the effectiveness of β-blocker use on mortality after myocardial infarction. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/pds.1676
No conflict of interest was declared.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.