Research Scientist of Pharmacoepidemiology.
Hemorrhagic stroke associated with antidepressant use in patients with depression: does degree of serotonin reuptake inhibition matter?
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 196–202, March 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Guo, J. J. and Patel, N. C. (2009), Hemorrhagic stroke associated with antidepressant use in patients with depression: does degree of serotonin reuptake inhibition matter?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 196–202. doi: 10.1002/pds.1699
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.