Paediatric homoeopathy in Germany: results of the German health interview and examination survey for children and adolescents (KiGGS)
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 370–379, May 2009
How to Cite
Du, Y. and Knopf, H. (2009), Paediatric homoeopathy in Germany: results of the German health interview and examination survey for children and adolescents (KiGGS). Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 370–379. doi: 10.1002/pds.1720
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.