All authors are either current or former employees of GSK. The authors declare no competing financial interests.
Risk of cataract among idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura patients in the UK general practice research database†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 380–385, May 2009
How to Cite
Feudjo-Tepie, M. A., Hall, S. A., Logie, J. and Robinson, N. J. (2009), Risk of cataract among idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura patients in the UK general practice research database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 380–385. doi: 10.1002/pds.1723
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.