Validity of The Health Improvement Network (THIN) for epidemiologic studies of hepatitis C virus infection
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 807–814, September 2009
How to Cite
Lo Re, V., Haynes, K., Forde, K. A., Localio, A. R., Schinnar, R. and Lewis, J. D. (2009), Validity of The Health Improvement Network (THIN) for epidemiologic studies of hepatitis C virus infection. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 807–814. doi: 10.1002/pds.1784
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2009
- National Institutes of Health research grant. Grant Number: K01 AI070001 [VLR]
- National Center for Research Resources [KH, RS, JDL]. Grant Number: UL1RR024134
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality [VLR, KH, JDL]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.