This was an investigator initiated (Dr Griffin PI) study funded by Pfizer who had no role in the conduct of the study, collection of data, data management, or analysis. Pfizer scientists reviewed and commented on the overall protocol, but had no role in this manuscript. Dr Griffin reports receiving consulting fees from Merck Inc. Drs Choma, Griffin, and Roumie had full access to the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity and the analysis of data.
An algorithm to identify incident myocardial infarction using Medicaid data †
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1064–1071, November 2009
How to Cite
Choma, N. N., Griffin, M. R., Huang, R. L., Mitchel, E. F., Kaltenbach, L. A., Gideon, P., Stratton, S. M. and Roumie, C. L. (2009), An algorithm to identify incident myocardial infarction using Medicaid data . Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 1064–1071. doi: 10.1002/pds.1821
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.