Data mining on electronic health record databases for signal detection in pharmacovigilance: which events to monitor?
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1176–1184, December 2009
How to Cite
Trifirò, G., Pariente, A., Coloma, P. M., Kors, J. A., Polimeni, G., Miremont-Salamé, G., Catania, M. A., Salvo, F., David, A., Moore, N., Caputi, A. P., Sturkenboom, M., Molokhia, M., Hippisley-Cox, J., Acedo, C. D., van der Lei, J. and Fourrier-Reglat, A. (2009), Data mining on electronic health record databases for signal detection in pharmacovigilance: which events to monitor?. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 18: 1176–1184. doi: 10.1002/pds.1836
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.