No conflict of interest is found in this paper.
Confounder summary scores when comparing the effects of multiple drug exposures†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 2–9, January 2010
How to Cite
Cadarette, S. M., Gagne, J. J., Solomon, D. H., Katz, J. N. and Stürmer, T. (2010), Confounder summary scores when comparing the effects of multiple drug exposures. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 2–9. doi: 10.1002/pds.1845
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.