The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Surveillance of methadone-related poisonings in Kentucky using multiple data sources†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 124–131, February 2010
How to Cite
Bunn, T. L., Yu, L., Spiller, H. A. and Singleton, M. (2010), Surveillance of methadone-related poisonings in Kentucky using multiple data sources. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 124–131. doi: 10.1002/pds.1901
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- NIOSH. Grant Number: 2U60OH008483-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.