None of the researchers have any conflict of interest to declare. No contractual constraints on publishing were imposed by the funding bodies.
Medication use in early pregnancy-prevalence and determinants of use in a prospective cohort of women†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 408–417, April 2010
How to Cite
Cleary, B. J., Butt, H., Strawbridge, J. D., Gallagher, P. J., Fahey, T. and Murphy, D. J. (2010), Medication use in early pregnancy-prevalence and determinants of use in a prospective cohort of women. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 408–417. doi: 10.1002/pds.1906
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2009
- the charity Friends of the Coombe, the School of Pharmacy, Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Health Services Research, Health Research Board (HRB), Ireland
- HRB Centre for Primary Care Research, Health Research Board (HRB), Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.