Conflict of interest declared. See Conflict of Interest section.
Validation of claims-based diagnostic and procedure codes for cardiovascular and gastrointestinal serious adverse events in a commercially-insured population†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 596–603, June 2010
How to Cite
Wahl, P. M., Rodgers, K., Schneeweiss, S., Gage, B. F., Butler, J., Wilmer, C., Nash, M., Esper, G., Gitlin, N., Osborn, N., Short, L. J. and Bohn, R. L. (2010), Validation of claims-based diagnostic and procedure codes for cardiovascular and gastrointestinal serious adverse events in a commercially-insured population. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/pds.1924
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.