This manuscript was presented at a meeting convened by the Engelberg Center at The Brookings Institute, in collaboration with the Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) on ‘Methods, Tools, and Scientific Operations for the Sentinel System’ chaired by Dr Rich Platt and Dr Mark McClellan, Washington, DC, 7 May 2010.
A basic study design for expedited safety signal evaluation based on electronic healthcare data†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 858–868, August 2010
How to Cite
Schneeweiss, S. (2010), A basic study design for expedited safety signal evaluation based on electronic healthcare data. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 858–868. doi: 10.1002/pds.1926
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Numbers: RO1-LM010213, RC1-LM010351
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RC1-RR028231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.