The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Effects of delay in infusion of N-acetylcysteine on appearance of adverse drug reactions after acetaminophen overdose: a retrospective study†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1064–1070, October 2010
How to Cite
Zyoud, S. H., Awang, R., Sulaiman, S. A. S. and Al-Jabi, S. W. (2010), Effects of delay in infusion of N-acetylcysteine on appearance of adverse drug reactions after acetaminophen overdose: a retrospective study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1064–1070. doi: 10.1002/pds.1955
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2009
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.