Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics.
International regulatory activity restricting COX-2 inhibitor use and deaths due to gastrointestinal haemorrhage and myocardial infarction†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 778–785, August 2010
How to Cite
Metcalfe, C., Wheeler, B. W., Gunnell, D. and Martin, R. M. (2010), International regulatory activity restricting COX-2 inhibitor use and deaths due to gastrointestinal haemorrhage and myocardial infarction. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 778–785. doi: 10.1002/pds.1957
DG is a member of the MHRA's Pharmacovigillance Expert Advisory Group. He acts as an independent advisor, receiving travel expenses and a small fee for meeting attendance and reading materials in preparation for the meeting. CM, BWW, and RMM all declare no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Grant Number: SDS003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.