This article was published online on April 29, 2010. An error was subsequently identified on the presentation of one of the authors name. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on May 21, 2010.
Patterns of asthma medication use: early asthma therapy initiation and asthma outcomes at age 8†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 991–999, October 2010
How to Cite
Koster, E. S., Wijga, A. H., Zuidgeest, M. G. P., Belitser, S. V., Raaijmakers, J. A. M., Koppelman, G. H., Postma, D. S., Brunekreef, B., de Jongste, J. C. and Maitland-van der Zee, A.-H. (2010), Patterns of asthma medication use: early asthma therapy initiation and asthma outcomes at age 8. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 991–999. doi: 10.1002/pds.1961
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.