The authors do not have any conflict of interests.
The use of prescription medicines and self-medication among children—a population-based study in Finland†
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1000–1008, October 2010
How to Cite
Ylinen, S., Hämeen-Anttila, K., Sepponen, K., Lindblad, Å. K. and Ahonen, R. (2010), The use of prescription medicines and self-medication among children—a population-based study in Finland. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1000–1008. doi: 10.1002/pds.1963
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.