The authors declare no conflict of interest.
A method for selecting and monitoring medication sales for surveillance of gastroenteritis†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1009–1018, October 2010
How to Cite
Pelat, C., Boëlle, P.-Y., Turbelin, C., Lambert, B. and Valleron, A.-J. (2010), A method for selecting and monitoring medication sales for surveillance of gastroenteritis. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1009–1018. doi: 10.1002/pds.1965
- Issue online: 30 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
- French Institute for Health and Medical Research (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.