Staff Specialist, Department of Endocrinology, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Woolloongabba, Australia.
Marked increase in proton pump inhibitors use in Australia†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1019–1024, October 2010
How to Cite
Hollingworth, S., Duncan, E. L. and Martin, J. H. (2010), Marked increase in proton pump inhibitors use in Australia. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1002/pds.1969
There were no conflicts of interest. No ethics approval was required for this study.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
- Drug Utilisation Sub-Committee (DUSC)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Branch
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Division
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Australia)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.