Dr. Cheng is currently employed by Gilead Sciences Inc, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
Antithrombotic therapies in patients with heart failure: hypothesis formulation from a research database†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 911–920, September 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, Z., Weinstein, R., Zhang, J., Cheng, M., Griffin, G., Zolynas, R., Plotnikov, A. N., Lee, M. S., Oppenheimer, L. and Burton, P. (2010), Antithrombotic therapies in patients with heart failure: hypothesis formulation from a research database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 911–920. doi: 10.1002/pds.1987
The data included in the manuscript were partially presented at the 24th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety in August 2008, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.