Dr. Cheng is currently employed by Gilead Sciences Inc, Palo Alto, CA, USA.
Antithrombotic therapies in patients with heart failure: hypothesis formulation from a research database†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 911–920, September 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, Z., Weinstein, R., Zhang, J., Cheng, M., Griffin, G., Zolynas, R., Plotnikov, A. N., Lee, M. S., Oppenheimer, L. and Burton, P. (2010), Antithrombotic therapies in patients with heart failure: hypothesis formulation from a research database. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 911–920. doi: 10.1002/pds.1987
The data included in the manuscript were partially presented at the 24th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety in August 2008, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.