The authors had no financial or any other kind of personal conflicts with this paper.
Is suboptimal prescribing a risk factor for poor health outcomes in community-dwelling elders? The ICARe Dicomano study†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 954–960, September 2010
How to Cite
Pozzi, C., Lapi, F., Mazzaglia, G., Inzitari, M., Boncinelli, M., Geppetti, P., Mugelli, A., Marchionni, N. and Di Bari, M. (2010), Is suboptimal prescribing a risk factor for poor health outcomes in community-dwelling elders? The ICARe Dicomano study. Pharmacoepidem. Drug Safe., 19: 954–960. doi: 10.1002/pds.1997
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- University of Florence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.